Toucan is a post-COVID virtual gatherings platform that makes mingling at an online happy hour as easy as circulating around a physical room or just standing around with a drink and waiting for folks to come to you.
We are looking for a Graphic and Web Designer with 3+ years in the design field. The ideal candidate has experience in Adobe Creative Suite, strong knowledge of HTML and CSS, and a good understanding of UX and UI principles. It is also key to be able to document the design process. During the application process please submit a portfolio highlighting aesthetics and abilities.
Good to have:
- Experience with email marketing software
- Knowledge of motion design, animation, design systems, and atomic design
- An understanding of designing for desktop, mobile, tablets, and apps
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Brief and pitch design ideas and concepts across web, email, social media, and digital advertising
- Conceptualize original website design ideas to bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks
- A creative digital native who can improve the look and feel of the website
- Design and build templates for marketing and transactional email
- Create wireframes, user flows, storyboards, process flows, and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Asset creation for social media and digital advertising
- Ad hoc contribution to creative concepts across a broad range of video content: interviews, instructional, product, creative, and promotional
- Staying ahead of emerging digital trends and providing new ideas to enhance the website and digital marketing campaigns
- Must be able to work quickly and fluidly through all phases of the web design process: from research to a concept, to design, to developer ready files